Where Can I Get A Music Player App That Stops After Each Track?

haskins02

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Need Music Player App That Stops After Each Track

I’m a first time forum user. Just purchased a Galaxy 4 Tab 7.0 and will use it for background track accompaniment while I perform live. The music player must stop after each track and not repeat or go onto the next track. Unfortunately, the installed music players (Sound Player and Google Music Player) cannot do this as far as I know. So, I am looking for a music player app (hopefully free) that has this capability. Suggestions appreciated! I understand Winamp does not allow multiple file uploads so would not be practical. Thanks

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: Need Music Player App That Stops After Each Track

I'm not aware of anything other than creating a bunch of playlists and only putting 1 song in each playlist. I guess that would work.

Posted via the Android Central App

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

From a Google search I found this post ...

http://androidqueries.com/how-stop-after-each-song-galaxy-5-0-music-player-11433.html

... that offers a solution that does work but it may not be the most elegant solution. Since you are performing live, you should try it several times as there may be some quirks with this method that just don't make it practical.

The link suggests using the file explorer, My Files, or other file explorer app. It will play one file then stop.

Suggestion: copy your music files to a single folder, rename them to start with 1_ , 2_, 3_, etc to keep them in order.

But, when I tried it, I had a notification arrive in the notification bar, not even a pop-up, and that caused the mini music player to vanish and the music stopped playing in the middle if the song.

So, this might work if you put airplane mode on and disable all notifications (enable "Do not disturb" in the settings). But, try it before going live. Maybe if you are playing live you would do this anyway to avoid distraction?

Not the easiest or most elegant solution, but it his should work. There's got to be a better solution out there. Post back if you find it.

Good luck!

Attachments

• 1435493577196.jpg
    1435493577196.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 48

levi1956

May 15, 2015
Visit site

there backing track player very simple but does not work with kitkat
theres music folder player by zorillasoft free vers with adds or pay for no ads thinks its only 99p

wms3

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site

The Android app poweramp can play all of the music in a folder and then stop. So just put one song in each folder.

Posted from my Sammy Note 4

Paul Crack

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

I know this is an old post by Rocket Player is the one you need. It can be configured to stop after each song in a playlist

Norbert Hanigovszki

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site

I found an app named "Music Player for Pad/Phone" which can be set to stop playing after each song. It has many features you could find useful. You can organize your music in any folder structure you want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol