Three Phone Apps

JohnNadeau

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
How many "Phone" Apps do you have?

Mine is a stock install and is showing THREE separate phone apps. Is that normal? Two say version 1.0, while one says version 5.0.1-n915aucu1boc6.

It can be found in Settings/Applications/ApplicationsManager, then swipe pages/tabs until ALL tab is displayed. Then scroll down alphabetically to "Phone"

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Ha - I've never noticed that before, I just checked and yip, I have 3 phone apps! I honestly have no idea why there are three lol.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm on VZW and KitKat... I have only 1 phone app. Version is 4.4.4 - N910VVRU1ANJ5.

Did you do a factory reset and wipe the phone cache after your phone updated to Lollipop? If not, maybe there's KK junk still in there. Then again, maybe this is the norm for LP.

JohnNadeau

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks @TallGuy... good to know I'm not alone ;)

Anyone with a Pre-Lollipop version? It seems ever since I upgraded to Lollipop that my cell/voice radio reception is weaker.

JohnNadeau

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
@nahoku... you must have been reading my mind... or my next post while I was typing :eek:

No... I did not do a Factory Reset after it updated to Lollipop.

So the next question: Anyone out there with a clean Lollipop install (after a Factor Reset & Wipe) with three Phone Apps ?

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Yah, you must have posted just after I did as I noticed your question right after I exited the thread. :) I thought to myself that you'd get a reeeally fast answer!