Note 4 Lollipop Stability OTA firmware update failure. What should I do?

A

AC Question

Note 4 Lollipop Stability OTA firmware update failure.

Hey, I am Having problem with my Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910F). I brought this cell About 2 months ago. I founded that my cell is rooted (Thats strange, I dont know what is was), Well I installed the Stock Firmware (Android 4.4.4) and un rooted it and also For the OTA update (Android 5.0.1). I preferred the OTA instead of Installing through ODIN otherwise i also had the 5.0.1 (.tar) file downloaded. After installing the Stock Firmware (4.4.4) i went to the system updates and started the downloading of Android Lollipop 5.0.1 firmware. After sometime, the Update was downloaded and I Started the Installation. After the message (The phone will restart now, something like that) it went for the recvoery booting for installing the firmware. After it, it showed up an error message wth an android picture. I felt angry and thought I would have messed up something well after this I have to installed This update through ODIN. After all the installation my cell worked awesome and smooth. After couple of days I got another update. I went to sammobile.com and searched it which kind of update is it. I found it that it's a update of improvements and stability. I started the downloading which was of about 164mb, after the downloading I rebooted my cell (I got the reboot message for the firmware installation) but again!!!! I got the same error message and Update failed! Nd now em not even getting that update back, i mean when ever i check for system updates it says your cell phone is upto date. :-(
I dont know whats going on, tell me what should i Do.???

My cell phone Info:

Model: SM-N910F
Country code: DE (Germany O2,VIA)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca