At my wit's end with the Note 4

AlexMarie15

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello to all who may see this! I really like this phone for what it can do when it actually does it, but in the last few months it has driven me to hate it to the point of wanting to throw it at a wall. It is ridiculously laggy, it overheats like crazy, the battery life is a joke, pulling up recent apps is such a pain that I avoid it as much as possible, I'm embarrassed to show people the pictures I take immediately after because the dedicated gallery button in the camera app is so slow. And I have tried everything. Factory resets, wiping cache partitions, deleting apps that may be the problem, but still this phone is garbage on most days. I would love to love this phone again, so any ideas would be awesome, but at this point, the iPhone 6+ is looking like my better option. I say that simply because I see way too many people trying to figure out how to make their android phones simply work like they should. Lastly, I took my phone off the charger but went back to sleep, only to wake up 3 hours later to a 20% battery drop in standby! I don't know what's keeping my phone awake and I've tried to find out, but I just want a phone that performs as it should.

Attachments

• 1436374418120.jpg
    1436374418120.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 70

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even sure I want to deal with this phone anymore, lol. There are so many great things about it, but honestly, stability in software would be nice, as well as reliability.

I'm definitely able to understand that. I'm biding my time to see if the new Nexus or Moto X has a good camera on it. If it does, goodbye Note 4 and Sammy altogether.

iamdld

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't say this often but if the phone is giving you that many issues you should just sell it and get the iPhone you want. You've already tried the standard fixes so cut your losses and move on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36