New note 4 question for phone experts

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone my boyfriend decided to go swimming with his moto x over the weekend. Of course the phone couldn't swim so therefore he now has to purchase a new phone.
He is set on the Note 4. He going to grab one off ebay. Most on ebay are manufactured unlocked. What does this mean and is there any caution to look for when purchasing an unlocked phone? Also what are the benefits of purchasing unlock and should he look for a certain model number? We are on Verizon network.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Android Central Forums

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info......ok so would the manufacturer warranty matter if I have the protection plan through verizon or would it be voided through verizon protection plan since its an unlocked version? Hell if they don't sell that version would they even cover the phone?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Android Central Forums

ManWater

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
You have to ask them....every company has the sketchy ways to get around stuff. See what they say but if you use your girl power and flirt with the right dude...u might get it covered and a lower monthly bill. Go to the store in person, them cats are always suckers for a pretty face.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk