I am locked out of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4, how can I get back in?

Lisa AbiDaoud

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
locked out of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

I am locked out of my note 4.
It won't read my fingerprint and I don't remember my password bc I never use it.
It only accepts calls.
I restarted my phone , removed the sim and battery and shut it down but my phone wont allow me to access phone.
I want to scan my fingerprint again but this is not an option any longer.
Please help.
Much appreciated.
Thank-you

Sergiusz Jasper

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Re: locked out of my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Need to hard reset phone.
Turn phone off on start hold power, home button and volume up.
It will go to a pg where u can scroll up or down with ur volume button to reset phone to factory settings...you will loose all personal info on phone.
You will find how to do this on YouTube too.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Is a password reset option not received via email in such cases? Am not 100% sure but I think you should receive am email with the option to reset password despite you forgetting your back up password.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

Try registering your phone with Samsung's Find My Mobile service (Google the website address). You should be able to remotely disable the screen lock.

I'm not sure if you need to do this BEFORE you get locked out or if you can still register it now, even though you are locked out. Worth a try though.

It helped this person in your situation:
https://community.verizonwireless.c...content?content=/api/core/v3/contents/1891877

franzo

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Request an App Password by logging into your Gmail account select My Account and go to security settings.
You can request an App Password that you enter into your phone via the Use Google. Use same email for Google account and type in 16 digit code they provided on screen when logged into google.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

If you have 2 step sign in process in google account on computer shut that off then try any of above solutions.