Is there any ideas when the Note 4 will go down in price?

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Do we have to wait for the Note 5 to be revield or does it have to be released? I'm looking to upgrade in a few days. I have a Note 2 and to me the Note 4 will be a great device. Any ideas will be great.

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Do we have to wait for the Note 5 to be revield or does it have to be released? I'm looking to upgrade in a few days. I have a Note 2 and to me the Note 4 will be a great device. Any ideas will be great.
We all have to wait for the revealing

Your friendly neighbor Verizon Galaxy Note 4 😎

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I'm on a contract and I will reup with a contract price. I guess I will have to wait and see I guess.

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
IIRC AT&T several days ago reduced the N4 to $99 & N4 Edge to $199.

Also saw a thread about Sprint offering the N4 for $1 so I'm sure Verizon will be reducing their prices shortly.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded to a Note 4 from a Note 2 last night. I've been waiting for the price drop as well since my upgrade anniversary back in February. I've been checking Sam's Club every week when I shop there (where I got my Note 2 for $97 2½ years ago). The Note 4 went down to $177 with 2 year contract a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday, a guy I work with, brought in a sales flyer from Sam's that said they were giving away a $100 gift card for purchase of ANY Samsung phone. I headed straight to the store immediately after work and got mine. LOVE this thing! I got it for less than $100 figuring in the gift card (not counting the ridiculous upgrade fee from Verizon) AND the sales girl told me Samsung also has a promo going on for a $200 rebate on a purchase of a Samsung phone. The sign in the store said the rebate was only for phones purchased at full price, but the manager said it had been working on ALL Samsung phones, even those on contract.

The $100 gift card thing goes through Sunday, July 19th and the $200 rebate goes through July 26.

Last edited:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
The sprint and Verizon note 4 are a buck on contract . Don't think it would go much lower anytime soon

jlost

Trusted Member
Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I should have specified that I have a 2 year contract renewal on the 25th. So I am looking at the 2 year price. And also, this is for Verizon. Tabs for ask the replies.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
IIRC AT&T several days ago reduced the N4 to $99 & N4 Edge to $199.

Also saw a thread about Sprint offering the N4 for $1 so I'm sure Verizon will be reducing their prices shortly.

The N4 might be $99, but you will be paying the rest of the price monthly. That's how 2 yr contracts work. If I buy a phone outright, I can find a plan cheaper than someone on a contract. Either way you pay for it.

It's amazing how many people think that the phone is "only" $99, and they are just paying for the cell phone plan every month. These companies aren't in the business of giving away flagship phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress