Sprint note 4 update

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Sadly not yet. Phones been laggy and a huge disappointed after 5.0.1 still awaiting on 5.1.1 and hopefully breathe some life into this phone

berryabusr88

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I tweeted samsung support and sprint care with no response. Sprint doesn't even have the note 4 on there website anymore.

Edit for more rant: it's kinda dumb to have the update ready for the edge when they should try to get the software spot on for the more basic note 4. I would think the programming would be more difficult for the edge. This also ruffles my short and curlies because I've never even seen an edge in the wild. Rant over.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dj Lil Mac

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I received the Sprint lollipop update on Sunday, July 19, 2015, and have noticed some improvements. Most notably the quick battery drain while using a Bluetooth device appears to be fixed. I also had to update Waze and a number of apps as they no longer worked correctly after a reboot from this update. I immediately updated my apps by going to the Google Play Store, and they are all functioning properly again. My Note 4 is running much smoother and less laggy. This update has cured some issues and should be updated immediately.

Hypnotic

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
After recieving my new Note 4 on Monday, I upgraded to Lollipop. Yesterday there was a small update I got and thats all.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance