Will Android M be coming to the Note 4?

osta.doc

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I believe that with all of the problems that some of us are having with our 4's, we'll get M, sooner rather than later, just my opinion.

bgbagz

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Just a random thought here if they can't fix the issues in L. I don't think they will move to M. But who knows.... I don't..

Posted via the Android Central App

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I hope we get m soon... Lollipop is a disaster. Plus m can back up data etc which android needs

Posted via the Android Central App

Rometheus

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Well the way I figure it, my GS4 got two upgrades so far in its existence. It was upgraded to KK and Lollipop. I forced my GS4 to upgrade to Lollipop so the Note 4 has only recieved the one major update of Lollipop because it was on KK when it was released so its due one more.

~Blessed From My Note 4~

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
It will get M for sure. Probably later than everyone else, but to be honest if we really think about the Software support with Note 4 since it's release... It has been crap (most Android L builds on carriers are broken and have issues to which of their own and have the Mobile Data consumption bug and so on)

Note 4 just had some really bad software support.

DevilOnWheels

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
Many of you are talking about how the Note 4 has a lot of issues. Can someone point me to more information about that? I was going to buy the Note 4 instead of the Note 5 because it has expandable memory/battery but if there are issues with it, then maybe it is worth going for the newer one. What sort of issues are there?

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty confident we'll get the update, eventually. But like all these major OS updates it's all about the carriers. Whenever they decide to roll it out after all their extensive "testing" then we'll get it.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Only note 4 issues I've encountered were a few lags and app freezing (Facebook) after the update to Lollipop. Backed up all data, did a factory reset, and pleased ever since. Never been happier with any phone.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Only one issue for me (Bluetooth skipping). Other than that it is the best phone I've ever owned! Battery life is great, no lag, etc. It is my theory that some (not all) are having issues due to a particular app or apps that they have installed.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty confident we'll get the update, eventually. But like all these major OS updates it's all about the carriers. Whenever they decide to roll it out after all their extensive "testing" then we'll get it.

Well I own an unlocked version, and was one of the last devices to get Lollipop, so its not just the carrier versions.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante