Video Recorder and Camera for Galaxy NOTE 4 SM-N910C

savuth

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Dear end Users/Developers,

This galaxy NOTE 4 is a brilliant device that I love, I found that a friend of mine using it and I have just bought a Galaxy NOTE 4 model SM-N910C. It's so powerful smart phone device ever met. After I bought it, I found that the device equipped with Kikate 4.4.4, then I was asked permission to update the software to Lollipop 5.0.1.

After I use it for few days and I found that there is some unusual. I have checked online with some introduction of this NOTE and I found that it's so interested me, but after I play with it for few days, then I realize that I so upset with this model (SM-N910C). As well as I also upset with the developers.

This model (SM-N910C) does not have [Video Record Mode] and also [Shutter Sound Mode] for camera. I finally realize that not so happy with this device as Samsung produce different model to make people confuse.

I hope that in a short future, Samsung will update its software for Galaxy NOTE 4 with this model and include with the [Video Record Mode] and [Camera Shutter Sound] (Shutter Sound is restricted in some countries).

Anyone have an idea with this topic, please kindly share with me.

Thanks

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Download Camera Zoom FX in the Play Store, if you have access to it. It has both of those options. A nice camera app. I've used it for years instead of the stock camera app.

rockyarow

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
My Dear / Sir
hope you are in a Good Case
i have the same you note 4 - n910c
please . to find slow Motion
open the came app
click on Mode Button and scroll to find slow motion and then click on it
now you can use your video to recording in slow motion mode
after you finished,, you can preview your video in 1/2 X - 1/4X - 1/8 X
after that enjoy your done