Caller ID stuck on Private ID: Outgoing calls

eooby

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
I have a Note 4 (Sprint). Everyone I call says my ID shows up as Private, so they always ignore my calls or answer reluctantly. I've gone to settings to make sure my ID is not set to Private. Problem persisted. I then took it to the Sprint store and had the tech look at it. They agreed my settings were set correctly and said they didn't know what else they could do. So no help there.

This problem (amongst many others) happened immediately after I switched from a Note 2 to the Note 4. Does anyone have an alternative idea, what the problem could be with my ID not showing up?

radiohawk

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a Note 4 (Sprint). Everyone I call says my ID shows up as Private, so they always ignore my calls or answer reluctantly. I've gone to settings to make sure my ID is not set to Private. Problem persisted. I then took it to the Sprint store and had the tech look at it. They agreed my settings were set correctly and said they didn't know what else they could do. So no help there.

This problem (amongst many others) happened immediately after I switched from a Note 2 to the Note 4. Does anyone have an alternative idea, what the problem could be with my ID not showing up?

I am a Sprint user as well, to change outgoing caller ID on a call by call basis enter *82 in front of the number you're dialing. The only way to permanently change the setting is via customer service over the phone unfortunately.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress