switching from iphone to note 4.

supaflyz

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
He y guys, I'm a new member to the forum. I'm switching from the Iphone 4s to note 4. The 4s was the first smart phone that I got. I think it is a really good phone. It lasted me 2 years. It survived a bunch of drops and even one time in the washer. However, I want to change something new. I didn't really like the Itunes app. I stopped by a tmobile store and check out the note 4. This was around last year. Now I'm buying a note 4 from my brother. What can I expect from the note 4? What apps are a must get for the note 4? Will it be difficult to make the transition? I borrowed his phone for a few hours and it wasn't really hard to use, but all I tried was messaging, getting on the internet, and taking pictures.

I saw on youtube about nova launcher and google keyboard, but what else. I'm also planning to buy a spigen neo hybrid case for it as I saw some good reviews of it for the note 4 on youtube. Also, what screen protector should I get? My brother has one on right now, but I can see a little dirt under it. He probably didn't wipe off all the dust before putting on the screen protector. I want to take that one off and put on a different one.

adock22096

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I have zagg glass on mine and I like it. It has a slight "halo" but it doesn't bother me.
Watch out for the spigen cases. My dad has one on his phone and it scratched the chamfered edges pretty bad. I like the speck candy Shell grip or the tech 21 impact tactical.
I have nova launcher on mine and I can't complain. I wanted it to look closer to stock which it does well.

supaflyz

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't know if my brother has that lollipop update that everyone has been complaining lag about. Should I just reset the whole thing when I get the phone? What other must have apps do you recommend?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I would definitely recommend a factory reset prior to setting the phone up for yourself. Samsung Smart Switch makes it relatively easy to move a lot of stuff from your old phone to the new one.

Make sure you deactivate your iMessage account before you make the switch, or else you'll have problem receiving texts from people with iPhones: Issues with texts after moving to Android from iPhone? Here's an easy fix! | Android Central

App suggestions are difficult, since there are so many good apps out there, and everyone has their own preferences. Let us know more specifically what kinds of apps are important to you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech