My NOTE 4 is acting odd, when I am on a call why do I hear buttons being pressed?

A

AC Question

My NOTE 4 is acting odd

This has happened to me three times now. I have a NOTE 4 and I love it. Last night during a local call. Both myself & the person I was speaking to heard a tone(as if one of us leaned on a numbered button-you know that annoying BEEP when you accidentally push a button. We were both on speaker and NOT anywhere near our phones.
This morning I was talking to my PA long distance. During ONE hour(me on speaker, her NOT) it happened 7 times.
Any ideas? This is bizarre and annoying especially if I am doing an event that requires 2-4 hrs on the phone. We BOTH can hear it when it happens. Thanks

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
This has happened to me three times now. I have a NOTE 4 and I love it. Last night during a local call. Both myself & the person I was speaking to heard a tone(as if one of us leaned on a numbered button-you know that annoying BEEP when you accidentally push a button. We were both on speaker and NOT anywhere near our phones.
This morning I was talking to my PA long distance. During ONE hour(me on speaker, her NOT) it happened 7 times.
Any ideas? This is bizarre and annoying especially if I am doing an event that requires 2-4 hrs on the phone. We BOTH can hear it when it happens. Thanks

Welcome to Android Central!

Please have a look at this thread:

http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...200-random-dialing-beep-while-phone-call.html

You are not alone.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

Last edited: