Why can't I print from my Samsung Note 4?

A

AC Question

Can't print from Samsung Note 4

I can print diagnostic reports on my HP printer, but every time I try to print an email photo or anything from my phone it appears as though its printing but then flashes "saving as PDF file" . How can I switch it to print to printer and where are these PDF files stored?

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't print from Samsung Note 4

I can print diagnostic reports on my HP printer, but every time I try to print an email photo or anything from my phone it appears as though its printing but then flashes "saving as PDF file" . How can I switch it to print to printer and where are these PDF files stored?

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried going to your "My Files" folder from your Apps button on your Home screen?

From there, check "Documents". Open the doc with the PDF reader. Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right and select "Print", then select your printer.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Note 4

daiwolf

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can't print from Samsung Note 4

Are you using the hp eprint app?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac