Note 4 910g 5.1.1?

Rev17

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
So, I have a galaxy note 4 910g and I am yet to receive the 5.1.1 update. I believe other versions have already received this update. Any news as to when should I expect the update? I am sick dealing with 5.0.1.

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Only Samsung controls the updates, no one else knows when these update are coming until they arrive. Seeing that the other versions of the Note 4 are now beginning to get these updates, I think your device updates will show up anyway now.

Just hold on a little longer, I know its difficult but I really believe your version should be getting it anytime now too. You might then need to download from Sammobile as the rollout to your region could take even longer.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Rev17

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Only Samsung controls the updates, no one else knows when these update are coming until they arrive. Seeing that the other versions of the Note 4 are now beginning to get these updates, I think your device updates will show up anyway now.

Just hold on a little longer, I know its difficult but I really believe your version should be getting it anytime now too. You might then need to download from Sammobile as the rollout to your region could take even longer.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi.. Thanks for the comforting reply. I do hope I get the update soon. Cheers!

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I just got the upgrade this morning (the Netherlands).
But i did had a problem right away. After the update and bootup, the battery was getting hot. So hot i decided to remove it.
Wait for i to cool down and replaced it. But then it was getting hot again. Luckally after a few minutes it was cooling down.
Until i was starting to view videos on YouTube it was heating up again, and the battery percentage lowered while looking at it.

I will look for another few days, maybe the new OS is still trying to balance the battery. It was a shock at first, and still is a little bit.
The battery was always great for me.

Rev17

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
Ohh.. Hopefully it's just the battery trying to adjust as you said.
How is the performance compared to 5.0.1? Did u do a factory reset as well?

gdanonym

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
So it is evening now and the battery hold up well. Started after the problems with 90% and is now 47%. So good enough for now.
I didn't do a complete reset.
The speed is the same. No differences.

I love the stylus and writing with it. It is so much quicker.

Rev17

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
The wait is on... Every morning I check for update and then go over to chrome for any news. I am beginning to lose hope for 5.1.1. Maybe Sammy is planning to jump to 6.0 in Q1 2016

drrobg

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm on Verizon as well and growing Impatient by the day... I wouldn't be so frustrated if my phone didn't lag; sometimes I tap a new app and the previous app opens, the Note 4 has been the worst performance of the Notes I've had

Posted via the Android Central App

Rev17

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
I strongly believe the 5.0.1 update is to blame! Note 4 is pretty sweet! Worked perfectly on 4.4.4... How I miss my beastly note 4! Just hope I can get through this update without selling it.
Sammy are you listening?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463