uk note 4 flac playback stutters and pops randomy

luap123

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
so as the title reads dosent matter if i play the flac files from sd or internal memory i still get this issue,ive even factory reset the phone still the issue remains.its not all the time but it will skip or lag on every other song,and if i use the camera at the same time it will make the flac lag crackle and stutter,very unstable ,i use the stock android player only,im on android lollypop any help with this please

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Flac files are mega big. Try converting them to mp3 files. This is a popular problem with flac on Samsung and indeed other cell phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

D Android

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Flac files are mega big. Try converting them to mp3 files. This is a popular problem with flac on Samsung and indeed other cell phones.

Most of my music is in flac, some of it is in hi-res format and no matter how large the files are I don't seem to have a problem playing them while using my phone for other things.

dedhedAndy

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Converting to mp3 defeats the purpose of having lossless flac files.

I use poweranp and have no problem playing flac files. I've used the stock player also with no problem.
Sorry I don't have any suggestions to help.
Try clearing cache.