My finger swipe doesn't work and I didn't have a password, how can I get into my Samsung Galaxy Note 4?

A

AC Question

unlocking samsung galaxy note 4

the finger swipe exceeded the allowed swipes. didn't have password. now the locked out completely. Samsung wasn't able to help.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: unlocking samsung galaxy note 4

Try resetting your password via Android Device Manager using your Google account.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hielko

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site

Two weeks ago you reported a similar issue, asking how to unlock without backup password. Lot of responses, no reaction from you. In the meantime you were able to use your phone. What is happening?

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

On my Note 4...during the finger print scanner setup, it will not let me complete it,unless I set a backup password. Sounds VERY fishy to me!

dmateo

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site

Return the phone to proper owner. Boom! Problem solved.

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
On my Note 4...during the finger print scanner setup, it will not let me complete it,unless I set a backup password. Sounds VERY fishy to me!

That's a bit iffy, you need a back up password! You cannot set it up without password. For that very reason, you can't get in. Mine works flawlessly.
Ahem if it gets stolen and some one else gets it.... They need a finger swipe and password.

Last edited:

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
That's a bit iffy, you need a back up password! You cannot set it up without password. For that very reason, you can't get in. Mine works flawlessly.
Ahem if it gets stolen and some one else gets it.... They need a finger swipe and password.

I guess, you quoted me, because we both agree that a password had to have been set? :-D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX