paint on note 4 peel off

saiyyasuka pon

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
After a year using the note 4..the paint at side of my phone have peel off. Then i scrub with sand paper to remove all the paint..then this is how its look

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• PicsArt_09-18-02.54.05.jpg
    PicsArt_09-18-02.54.05.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 129

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
After a year using the note 4..the paint at side of my phone have peel off. Then i scrub with sand paper to remove all the paint..then this is how its look

I use a verus Thor case, no peeling, it looks like new. You must be unlucky.
:-(

saiyyasuka pon

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I never used case. Actually the chrome line at bottom my phone was faded, then the paint peel off. But its ok for me, note 4 stil king!

saiyyasuka pon

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Natehoy, yeah pretty sharp n i think i like it looks now..note 4 still rocks. Solid phone i have ever used from samsung.

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
They're completely different materials so you can't compare. I think the metal on the S6 and Note 5 are a lot more durable as there's no paint.

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site

Hi, I can't see the image big enough as it won't let me do it. Is the metal scratched now or is it smooth? Looks good from what I can see.

doohsun

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I had mine in case for almost 2 years I noticed a chip on the bottom right corner a paint chip. I have a UAG case too which is very sturdy but I guess this is more to do with cheap quality material they used on this phone :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz