Pixel bleeding while scrolling

hellzscream

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I've been noticing while scrolling horizontally on darker backgrounds around the bottom where the screen ends there are pixels that are visible while scrolling. I've attached some screenshot below. It is directly at the bottom it might be difficult to see in the pictures.

imgur.com/kwUShEi

imgur.com/U2rpLHO

imgur.com/j554jL1

As you can see there are these little white dots and sometimes just a line at the edge of the screen while scrolling. This never occurs on lighter/white backgrounds or when scrolling vertically as far as i'm aware

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this occur on any app that scrolls, or only one? Is it on the browser only?

hellzscream

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this occur on any app that scrolls, or only one? Is it on the browser only?

You're a genius. The issue seems to be tied to Chrome. I tested the stock internet app on the same web pages and didn't have the issue i mentioned in the op.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Is Chrome fully up-to-date? Try playing around with some of the Chrome settings to see if any of them make a difference.

hellzscream

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Yep chrome is on the latest version i'm not running beta though. There weren't really any settings that were related other than text scaling which did nothing

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781