Jumping Apple Ship, advice, tips?

Rocko

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. Coming to Verizon Note 4 from iPhone 6. Looking for any tips in swapping over contacts, pics, etc. Any other general advice or pointers(updates to get/avoid, etc.security, decent case) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I swap between iPhone 6 plus and note 4 on ATT. I have the otterbox defender case that works really well. I use typemail for email because the stock email clients suck. I use textra for text messages because stock messages suck also; you should buy the pro version to get rid of ads. You probably won't get the battery life you expect coming from an iPhone so get ready for that, Android L doesn't have the background app management like iPhone does. I normally have 20% battery life left after all day use when I get home from work and the gym 5:30AM to 9 PM at night.

It's a good phone just know it's limitations, which I stated some of them above.

Rocko

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for. What version of Android are you running? Mine delivers today, not sure what it comes with.

Thanks again.

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm new to Android phones so I don't know a lot about researching the bugs. My biggest gripe is the battery, especially coming from the iPhone. Yesterday, I had some slowness but I think it might be because the facebook app was still in the background, not sure. Usually it's a decent phone. I like being able to have tons of options for certain tasks.

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to Android phones so I don't know a lot about researching the bugs. My biggest gripe is the battery, especially coming from the iPhone. Yesterday, I had some slowness but I think it might be because the facebook app was still in the background, not sure. Usually it's a decent phone. I like being able to have tons of options for certain tasks.
Keep in mind that by default the Facebook app auto plays all videos in your feed. You need to disable that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

geoff215

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
After using a number of cases on this large phone, I am finally happy with the Speck candyshell (black). The protection seems to be very good but where it stands out for me is the grip in hand. The chance of it dropping from slipping out of my hand is slim with this case. I love the Verus Thor but it is very slick on the back. You can get the Speck for about $20 at Amazon.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 4

Grovzy1080

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If you dont have a G+ account, make one. Theres a really helpful community there. As well as an infinite amount of ideas for personalization. I must warn you, once you start customizing you're probably never gonna stop! Wallpapers, icons, and widgets. OH MY! 😂

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair