SideSync - Can I display phone and PC display at the same time?

DrCarl

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Greetings,

Note 4 - SideSync - Can I display the phone and the PC displays at the same time? You know, simultaneously? lol

With the SideSync app running on my PC (Win7x64) and on my Note4, clicking on the "Phone screen" button toggles the display.

Is there is setting hidden somewhere that allows me to display both screens?

I'd like to be able to record a webinar at the desktop screen, on the PC, while I am watching the same screen in the kitchen.

TIA

DrCarl

Last edited:

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Not sure I understand but I think you mean display the PC screen on the Note? Even if that isn't right can't you just record on the PC and watch on the Note without using SideSync at all? If it is a pay per login issue I think there are other ways to share your screens but I don't use them.

DrCarl

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
What I wanted to record was a Periscope broadcast. Without a bunch of juggling, Periscope comes into my phone. All my recording software is for my desktop screen. I got it running so that I could record, but then I wanted to walk around the house and watch it on my phone, while recording it on my PC's display. At least I got the recording thing going at all even if I was tethered to the PC (since the setup would not allow me to un-tether the phone from the PC. It's really no longer important (until next time - if there is one). I was all set-up, then the presenter flaked out. boo hoo. Thanks fr askin' lol