Note 4 Screen Protector or Not?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I used the Note 3 without a protector and never got a scratch...until someone dropped it on a few grands of sand :( After that I just get one of those cheapo protectors that I can replace if it gets scratched.

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I've had a Zagg Glass screen protector on my Note 4 since I got it brand new a year ago this month. It works perfectly and I like the peace of mind. I dis-like the plastic ones as they are very grainy and get scratched up. The Glass protectors let the beauty of the screen shine through!

Christine Aflak

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I went without one for about 6 months and had many micro scratches on my screen. They don't affect my usage but you can see them with the screen turned off and in direct sun light. My OCD kicked in and I didn't want it to get worse so I bought a tempered glass protecter.

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I've never used a screen protector on my phones and have never regretted it. My Note 4 still looks new. But of cause I don't put it with keys or coins in the same pocket.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've never used a screen protector on my phones and have never regretted it. My Note 4 still looks new. But of cause I don't put it with keys or coins in the same pocket.
This for me too, though I do have an S-View case on it. Still, there's no right or wrong answer, we all treat our devices differently.

Dustoff-00

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've had a Zagg Glass screen protector on my Note 4 since I got it brand new a year ago this month. It works perfectly and I like the peace of mind. I dis-like the plastic ones as they are very grainy and get scratched up. The Glass protectors let the beauty of the screen shine through!

I agree 100% ... Zagg Glass is by far the best way to go.

dedhedAndy

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I've never had a screen protector on mine. No scratches yet after one year and I'm rough with it.

Posted via the Android Central App

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I have had the Galaxy S2, Note 2,3 and 4 and on each have used the Spigen SGP screen protector, with my work (construction) there is always dust/damp conditions and a big need to protect my phone.
Right now I am using the Spigen screen protector with a shocksock and also a zip tie bag if I'm in very dusty/wet conditions. What I have noticed is with my LED cover and S View cover, over time there are screen marks from where the window of the cover is closed which makes me think without a screen protector in my trade is a no no. I understand that a lot of people work in a lot better conditions but for me, I definitely need a screen protector.