Issue when trying to unlock the network

hammy88

Dec 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi there, I have an AT&T Galaxy Note 4 with android version 5.1.1

So back in August AT&T have provided me with the unlocking code which did unlock my device. Then two months after, my charging port has been damaged so I sent it to Samsung to get it fixed which took a month for them to get it fixed. Then they sent me back the phone after they changed (cosmetic parts, LCD screen, USB cable, charging port) even though the only issue i had was the charging port. Long story short, I got the phone back from Samsung updated from 5.0.1 to 5.1.1 but the device was locked to AT&T network.

I made a request again from AT&T for the unlocking code, but the code did not work. when I put in the unlock code it says "Network Unlock Request Unsuccessful"

The IMEI number did not change so I have no idea what to do since I talked to AT&T and they told me the only unlock code for the IMEI number I provided should do the job.

Then I tried to call Samsung and they said there is nothing that they can do, my only option is to sell my phone and buy another phone that is unlocked ????? please I need some help here. I tried Factory Reset but still no luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2