Attachment function changed?

What do u want

Dec 18, 2015
Visit site
Why is it that when u go click the paper clip to attach a photo or audio file, ...rather than it attaching to your text, (so that u can see it or review it, ) instead it automatically sends the attachment without ever attaching it to my text!
Does your Note 4 do the same thing? This just recently began happening. Does anyone know anything about it?

PublicImageLtd

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site
Why is it that when u go click the paper clip to attach a photo or audio file, ...rather than it attaching to your text, (so that u can see it or review it, ) instead it automatically sends the attachment without ever attaching it to my text!
Does your Note 4 do the same thing? This just recently began happening. Does anyone know anything about it?

Mine does as it always has, add attachment / photo and goes in line not attachment.

Posted via the Android Central App

sms4001

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
I have this exact same problem! With tmobile and just recently got the lollipop update. It's getting really annoying! It just keeps auto sending the pictures instead of letting me add text to them before sending! Pretty sure the update did it. Have tried everything I can find on google about it with no luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams