Request for Note 4 5.1.1 battery duration screen shots

power4rmor

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys! I would like people who owns a Note 4 with Android 5.1.1 to post a screenshot of their battery screen. I am trying to figure out what is going on with my Note 4.

Here is a screenshot of my battery screen. Is this normal? I live in the Philippines and the samsung repair center here keeps on telling me that my phone is normal. I am actually looking for proof to show them that this is seriously not normal.

This is my note 4 after a factory reset and no apps downloaded from google play store.

Screenshot_2015-11-05-17-35-16.jpg

power4rmor

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site

jayedandy

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Apparently my screen shot is giving a bad extension for upload, but mine looks like yours with 100% battery and 10hrs till death. I'm running one of these 5.1.1 rooted roms.

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Here is me hoping that other Note 4 users can share. Thanks!

I don't have a screenshot at the moment, but I know I'm getting somewhere around 5 hours of screen time at this point. However, since both of my batteries are dying at around an indicated 15%, I suspect both of my batteries have worn down and it is not an indication of excessive drain from the OS. Have you tried a fresh battery? They are under $20 on Amazon from reputable sellers.

power4rmor

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I don't have a screenshot at the moment, but I know I'm getting somewhere around 5 hours of screen time at this point. However, since both of my batteries are dying at around an indicated 15%, I suspect both of my batteries have worn down and it is not an indication of excessive drain from the OS. Have you tried a fresh battery? They are under $20 on Amazon from reputable sellers.

I got a new battery straight from samsung and still the same issue. I don't know why they keep on telling me that everything is normal even though the 100% = 10hrs is a big WTH is happening.

kpdx

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Over 10 hours on battery. Over 10 estimated left. I do not use power save.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-06-05-03-01.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-01-06-05-03-01.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 63

notmanny

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
My note 4 always says I have 10 hours until its dead but thats just the phones estimate. In reality my phone can get me well over a day and a half of use

Attachments

• 1452130389923.jpg
    1452130389923.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 32

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Is the issue that it's estimating 10 hours from a full charge and you're REALLY only getting 10 hours after a charge or is the issue with the estimate itself?

Personally I find the battery life estimate chart utter garbage and I have no idea why with Lollipop Google decided to update the battery screens to show such information in the manner that they do . . . it's practically useless to me. As a device is tweaked to become more efficient the graph gets worse and worse in terms of usability. Attached are a couple of examples. The programming of these screens is such that the longer the "estimated" life is the more of the chart it takes up on the right hand side, compressing the ACTUAL usage statistics on the left of the chart. That's not a good thing when you're trying to refer to the charts to figure out what has been eating your battery. When you think about it, two of the most likely scenarios for being at these screens are either to figure out why you have drain or to figure out how much you have left because you're about to change your usage pattern. For such scenarios the graphs aren't going to be of much use. uploadfromtaptalk1452147005794.jpguploadfromtaptalk1452147020330.jpg

agaskew

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
Mine is 5.1.1, just charged up to 100% then unplugged, running in Power Save mode - Estimated 27h55m.

I have made a few tweaks though, eg saying "No" to absolutely every Google request to share/send data, location etc. Also run Avast Battery saver.

power4rmor

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Is the issue that it's estimating 10 hours from a full charge and you're REALLY only getting 10 hours after a charge or is the issue with the estimate itself?

Personally I find the battery life estimate chart utter garbage and I have no idea why with Lollipop Google decided to update the battery screens to show such information in the manner that they do . . . it's practically useless to me. As a device is tweaked to become more efficient the graph gets worse and worse in terms of usability. Attached are a couple of examples. The programming of these screens is such that the longer the "estimated" life is the more of the chart it takes up on the right hand side, compressing the ACTUAL usage statistics on the left of the chart. That's not a good thing when you're trying to refer to the charts to figure out what has been eating your battery. When you think about it, two of the most likely scenarios for being at these screens are either to figure out why you have drain or to figure out how much you have left because you're about to change your usage pattern. For such scenarios the graphs aren't going to be of much use. View attachment 212410View attachment 212411

I see 10hrs on it with 100% charge but the phone doesn't last that long and my on screen time is less than 2hours. The state of the phone is a clean reset so no emails, no apps aside from the usual stuff you get after a reset and not even using data plan or gps. Just using standard apps included and just watching tv shows that is not even full HD. Before I get like 1day and 15hrs on estimated time and I get on screen time of 4 to 5hrs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa