Wi-Fi conection to camera doesn't work with 5.1.1

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Here are some screengrabs to explain my problem. (I have tried connecting with the Image App open before I hit wi-fi on the camera screen and also with the image app closed when I hit the wi-fi on the screen.
searching-for-camera-1.jpgConnection-failed2.jpgSignal-Strength-strong3.jpgConnected4.jpg

After I get the indication that the camera is connected the screen to scan the QR code comes up. I can't get to the option to choose the images I want to upload - no thumbnails appear.

Isabel

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Here are some screengrabs to explain my problem. (I have tried connecting with the Image App open before I hit wi-fi on the camera screen and also with the image app closed when I hit the wi-fi on the screen.
View attachment 214158View attachment 214159View attachment 214160View attachment 214161

After I get the indication that the camera is connected the screen to scan the QR code comes up. I can't get to the option to choose the images I want to upload - no thumbnails appear.

Isabel
Whoah, this is not what i thought it was going to be. Lol. Sorry, but i have never tried to do what you're doing.

isabel95

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
Problem solved!
Decided to uninstall the Olympus Image Share app and reinstall it.
After that I had to rescan the code that the camera provides in the app and had an instantaneous connection to my phone with thumbnails coming right up when I clicked on Import Photos.

Isabel

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1