Samsung Note 4 - Cannot transfer photos to PC - Help please!

VixGilly

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
I have had a Samsung Note 4 since July 2015. I have previously been able to transfer photos from my phone onto my PC via a USB cable.

I am trying to do this again as usual however my PC tells me that there are no photos/videos on my device. My Note 4 is connected to the PC via Samsung supplied USB cable and my PC has detected the device. But there are no photos apparently. My phone is FULL of photos. We have managed to transfer photos and videos from my husband's Samsung phone (not a Note) successfully but mine is not working.

I am trying so many things but nothing is working. I have tried to use AirDroid and thought it was working but now that i try and find the photos on my computer they are in some other format at tiny. The quality is dreadful so i cannot delete the photos from my phone as i'm afraid i will lose them forever.

Please can someone help me - going out of my mind with frustration!

Sasha Kaplan

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
When your computer detected the phone u need to open it find folder with pictures. Then manually drag them to a folder on your computer. Hopefully this will help

Posted via the Android Central App

VixGilly

Jan 25, 2016
Visit site
Infact I have just managed to select what i want to do when the PC first detects the phone. I have selected view files on the device so prevent the auto-search that has been happening. Having gone through every folder including photos, there are no pictures.

Sasha Kaplan

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Sorry. Whatever photo aditing software u r using in setup disabled auto scan. Maybe this will help.

Patricia Knowles

Jan 22, 2016
Visit site
Does your photos automatically upload to a photo saving program? I actually have mine uploading to two (not necessary, but I have six grandchildren and I don't want any shots dumped) programs. This way they are accessible through both programs should I need them. I double check to make sure photos have uploaded and keep just three most recent photos of my daughters and their children, my son, and my two brats (cats) on my phone. I hope this suggestion helps! ☺

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish