Me and my wife' note 4

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
We purchase these devices in may let me tell you 15 days is not enough time to test out a phone ever since June our phone freezes all the time when trying to unlock can't answer phone calls have done multiple hard resets still no solution I just switch back to my one max I just wish I didn't sign up for the lease agreement but my wife is stuck with a phone that doesn't work ..never buying another Samsung phone again

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Sprint... And yes we have the tep but if both devices are experiencing the same issue most likely its the phone ..I could take it in and have them do the same thing as I did but the problem would be the same and I know the would just swap it with another note 4 if this problem is on 2 of it would be on the 3rd also we both got ours from 2 different locations her's from sprint mine from best buy

pduffer

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps there's a rogue app you have installed on both phones? The Note 4 is a quality product with many satisfied users. What have you done to troubleshoot?

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking the same but only 3 of our app were the same and if it were the apps the multiple hard resets should have taken care of the problem unless the problem is related to the google apps the problems should have been fix with the resets we did go a few days before downloading anything it was still a problem.... I've also clear cache and both phones have never been rooted