Wireless charging

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I have a samsung wireless charging pad that I got free when I bought my daughters s6. She has no interest in using it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to get for my note 4 so that I can use it? I know I can use one of the Inserts or the wireless charging back but which is better?

Posted via the Android Central App

BigwhiteUK

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Both add a certain amount of thickness to the phone, which can effect using a case. Some cases wont fit correctly, more so when using the replacement back cover.
I have both and prefer the replacement back as the insert gives a slight hump!

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Both add a certain amount of thickness to the phone, which can effect using a case. Some cases wont fit correctly, more so when using the replacement back cover.
I have both and prefer the replacement back as the insert gives a slight hump!

Any idea who has them for the best price????

ChetManley762

Nov 13, 2015
Visit site
I use the OEM wireless charging back with a Nillkin bumper case. The Caseology Envoy series also fits, tightly though. I purchased all three items on Amazon.

lawful12

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I bought a back cover one for under $10 on eBay. Works good and is so thin that that it adds no thickness to the phone and all my cases work on it with no problem.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I have had good luck with QiFull products purchased off amazon.
Ive used the receiver for my note 3 and 4. I now use the pad for my Nexus 6 and Galaxy S6.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie