Using the S pen

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
So, I've had this phone for nearly a year and only used the S pen for cropping, lol.
And just in the past few days, I've needed a pen and pad and didn't have one.
So, I whipped out the Spen, double tapped the home screen, a blank note popped up and I was able to draw a diagram to show someone something, and make a list of the pistols I was trying out at the indoor range.
My only problem is 'arranging' all of the notes. Notebooks? Idk.
But, at any rate, just really glad I have this phone and this S pen.

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
I love the S pen! I use it all the time for texting, writing notes, drawing, calendar, whatevers. I even use it for playing some of my games. In fact, I rarely use my fingers anymore. My fat fingers are a thing of the past!

Sorry you had to wait a year to realize it! LOL!

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I love the S pen! I use it all the time for texting, writing notes, drawing, calendar, whatevers. I even use it for playing some of my games. In fact, I rarely use my fingers anymore. My fat fingers are a thing of the past!

Sorry you had to wait a year to realize it! LOL!

I know, right? Makes me wonder what else I miss in life. Lol.
So, can someone explain how you 'organize' these notes? In notebooks? Are they backed up?

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I know, right? Makes me wonder what else I miss in life. Lol.
So, can someone explain how you 'organize' these notes? In notebooks? Are they backed up?
I create folders and put individual notes into them. For example, i have a folder for work stuff, a folder for bible study, a folder for my son's practice math problems so he can work on it on my phone while saving some trees.

I have my notes backed up to Evernote automatically. Within S Note, you can select a backup with either a Google account, Samsung account or Evernote account. Anytime i save a note, it gets automatically backed up online.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol