My Note 4 is not transferred my S-Notes to PC S-Note

TecMan

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi Friends:

I have a Note 4 and today I installed the S-Note app for PC and it's working great when I transfer my PC S-Notes to my Note 4 :)...but, when I try to transfer my notes (from my Note 4 S-Note) to PC S-Note. it is not working :(

I have my Samsung Account up and running...

Can you help me please?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

TecMan

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
How are you transferring your notes from phone to PC? Make sure you're selecting the correct sync account on both mobile and PC (Samsung or Evernote). I also find that sometimes I need to manually force the PC App to refresh to download new notes, and in a couple occasions I've ended up with duplicate notes on my phone after doing this, just so you know.

TecMan

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi SpookDroid:

Thanks for your reply...and let me tell you that S-Note for PC and S-Note for Note 4 are with the same Samsung Account...curios...a moment a go, I will test my Evernote Account...and it's working fine...don't know why with my Samsung Account doesn't work from Note 4 to S-Note for PC...just works from S-Note for PC to Note 4.

What do you think?

TecMan

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe the Samsung Account syncs at a different time of day? I've been using Evernote for syncing since it became an option (because that way I can access my notes on any web browser should I need them) so I've never used the Samsung Account on S-Note for PC.

TecMan

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi SpookDroid:

A few moments ago, I called to Samsung Support...and after test many times from remote access...concluded that Samsung Server has a problem...

I changed the settings to my Evernote Account and it's working great for both sides...PC to N4 and N4 to PC

Thanks for your comments.

TecMan

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
No problemo! For S-Note I'd leave it on Evernote just because you'd get more options on how to access your notes should you need to.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance