Why have I not received my $200/phone rebate on the purchase of two GalaxyNote 4 phones?

A

AC Question

I have not received my $200/phone rebate on the purchase of two GalaxyNote 4 phones.

I have contacted Samsung as well as the Verizon store OC20J Corona del Mar, Calif.several times and all I get is a runaround. Was this promotion a scam or do you make it hard enough to get people to drop it.

Either way this is bad business. These were our last of four Samsung phones. The BBB and consumer websites are our next resort.

We are asking only what the retail store promised us in order to get the purchase.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: I have not received my $200/phone rebate on the purchase of two GalaxyNote 4 phones.

Android Central has no affiliation with manufacturers or carriers and network providers. But hopefully the matter will be resolved to the satisfaction of all parties concerned.

Posted via the Android Central App

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Who was offering the promotion. Was it Samsung directly or was it the carrier or just the store? Not all stores are owned by carriers.
I would narrow down who actually backed the offer then go after them.

Zarrah2013

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: I have not received my $200/phone rebate on the purchase of two GalaxyNote 4 phones.

I received my checks and earlier than they stated, so it is legit. I made copies of my receipts and their confirmation to my request in case anything went wrong.

MrMELTDOWN

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site

I received my checks and earlier than they stated, so it is legit. I made copies of my receipts and their confirmation to my request in case anything went wrong.

Just to add to my wife's remark, we got the phones at the Verizon store in late July. We were told by our sales rep about the rebates through Samsung. We were responsible for going to the website and following through with the instructions. We each received a $200 rebate. I didn't think the rebates were still available.