Netflix multiwindow?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Am I loosing my mind? I could have sworn Netflix was a multiwindow option on this note 4.
Maybe that was my S4?
Idk
But it's not on my list of multiwindow options now.
But I know I've used Netflix in multiwindow.
Nevermind about thr loosing my mind part. I can confirm that without any help.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm not aware of Netflix ever being available in multiwindow on any device. If you could do that on your S4, maybe it was rooted.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm not aware of Netflix ever being available in multiwindow on any device. If you could do that on your S4, maybe it was rooted.

I've never rooted a phone.
Somewhere I have a Screenshot of when I had Netflix on the bottom and messenger on top.
I know it happened because some times my Netflix would stop if I had to use msgr. And I had Googled a question about what the
work-around for that was.
And found an answer.

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Don't know what to tell ya then. Netflix was never available for me in multiwindow with my S5 or with my Note 4. My daughter used to have an S4 and I don't remember it being an option for her either.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
OP, is it possible that you processed the APK for Netflix with MW-Pen App Enabler by Xperiacle ? That application will take an APK of an application and add the metadata into it that will allow it to be used in multiwindow mode on Galaxy devices that support it, without root.

Erick47

Jul 9, 2014
Visit site
Netflix USED to be available. After 5.1.1 on my note 4 and the Netflix app getting an update, it was removed from multi-window.

Posted via the Android Central App

nahoku

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Netflix USED to be available. After 5.1.1 on my note 4 and the Netflix app getting an update, it was removed from multi-window.

Must have been only on 5.0.x because Netflix doesn't show up in mulitwindow on Kitkat 4.4.4 on my Note 4 or Note 10.1 (2014). Tried Nexflix versions 3.16, 4.0, 4.1, & 4.2. None showed up in multiwindow.

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

Thank you for verifying that I haven't lost my mind.
Wonder why they'd take it off?

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site

Guess I stand corrected. I must have never noticed it before. Doesn't surprise me though because I don't use Netflix all that often on my phone and even when I do, I've never had the desire or need to use multiwindow with it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie