Weather Icons for Zooper

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Is it possible to just download some weather/system monitoring icon packs to use with zooper, or do I need to install an entire widget to be able to use the icons?

Added a couple pics incase my wording is confusing.

Attachments

• 1456193317869.jpg
    1456193317869.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 1456193332497.jpg
    1456193332497.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 33

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You can download different icon sets and use them in your own widgets, just make sure to save them in the right directory. Search for them in places like XDA, plenty of different options. The only restriction is that you'll need the Zooper Pro version.

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to just download some weather/system monitoring icon packs to use with zooper, or do I need to install an entire widget to be able to use the icons?

Added a couple pics incase my wording is confusing.

Sure you can. I've made many sets as you can see in your ss. I have a couple apps in the playstore with just zooper weather icon sets. But yes you will need zooper pro.

Look for Zai weather icon sets ??????

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Thanks. Nice work Hamster. I'm currently looking for some icons that have a more realistic look to them because I think that'll go better with my current home screen, but I did add them to my wishlist so that I can easily find them if I go with a look that works well with them. Really nice looking icons. :)

hamsterwheel

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. Nice work Hamster. I'm currently looking for some icons that have a more realistic look to them because I think that'll go better with my current home screen, but I did add them to my wishlist so that I can easily find them if I go with a look that works well with them. Really nice looking icons. :)
Thanks! I have many more I have posted for free that you might like as wheel for more regular looking icons lol. Can either check my g+ page or my blog

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Can you provide a link to your g+ or blog? I did a g+ search for hamsterwheel creations, but it yeilded no results.

Saw a link to drumdestroyer (who I'm also a fam of) at the bottom of your Zai zooper icons description, but couldn't find anything to view more of your work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech