Why does my Note 4 keep refreshing?

A

AC Question

My Galaxy Note 4 keeps refreshing

my phone homepage keeps refreshing. whether i am on the browser, or just home screen, the page refreshes. this only started yesterday, and i have factory reset my apps but same thing keeps happening now. can't even browse without going to the top. likewise, it can't even keep on the same homepage.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Galaxy Note 4 keeps refreshing

Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that the screen redraws constantly, even on a homescreen (and not in the browser)? What do you mean by not being able to browser without going to the top? Or that it can't even keep on the same homepage? Is the browser not functioning correctly?

oscarcanada

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site

hi there B Diddy, i wrote the original post. what i mean is, on ANY page it would just reload. even when screen is non active. it drains the battery a bit also.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Ok, but what kind of page are you talking about? Is this only when the browser is open, and you're talking about any website? Or are you talking about homescreens as well (i.e., the main screen that the phone's Home button brings you back to)?

alilandvatter

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
Did you find a solution for this? My phone does the same thing, refreshing any page. This applies to the home page, my page with news articles, my apps, my email, facebook, if I'm reading something. It refreshing and deletes anything being typed in, and frequently jumps to the top of the page. Massively annoying. It's been happening most since the last update. I've found other people complaining about this online, but no one has seemed to find a solution that works (including a full restore of the phone). :'(