Anyone have a samsung Note 4 that the incoming calls display international?

Princess King

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Basically this is a Verizon phone that is used with Cricket and when incoming calls come in they display like this +32 15 55 55 55 but should display as 321-555-5555. I have down loaded the prefixer...if it fixed anything I can't tell. . I have gone to Verizon & Cricket....no one seems to know what the problem is. I have even called Samsung of which they have me sending the phone to them and I will see 11 days later if they have managed to find the issue.... thank goodness it is under warranty. Just hoping I did not have to do that as I need my phone. Can anyone help me? TY

cganesh

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
I had that issue on my previous phone which was a Note II. It was a Verizon phone that I moved to ATT using the GSM function on the phone and manually putting in the APN needed.

I used Prefixer and got rid of the issue with +1 being added. The Verizon software assumed I was out of the country since that's typically the only time a GSM network would be used on a CDMA based dual sim phone.

I went online to the website for Prefixer and got help from someone in their community. He gave me the exact terms to input and I had to make sure it was set for both incoming and outgoing calls. You will probably need to pay for the full version of Prefixer. I couldn't get mine working right until I purchased the app. Once properly set up it should automatically fix any numbers in your missed call log so you can just press and call. Initially it might be a little confusing when receiving calls because a message will appear that says Prefixer is handling the call and there is a slight delay. Once it goes through Prefixer phone numbers will show properly in your phone log or messages app. Good luck.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey