Recent Lollipop Update!

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I recently did an update on my Note 4, what I thought was going to be the Marshmallow Update, but wasn't. It was a smaller lollipop update, but all I can say is wow. My battery life has improved tremendously and my phone seems to be much smoother, almost like it was on Kit Kat when I purchased my phone. Anyone did this recently? My handset is an international version though.

Sanjay

Posted via the Android Central App

min_is_3

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

I recently did an update on my Note 4, what I thought was going to be the Marshmallow Update, but wasn't. It was a smaller lollipop update, but all I can say is wow. My battery life has improved tremendously and my phone seems to be much smoother, almost like it was on Kit Kat when I purchased my phone. Anyone did this recently? My handset is an international version though.

Sanjay

If what you got was the 5.1.1 update then yes, i got it on my Note 4 as well and it fixed all the problems that 5.0.1 had. Super smooth and fast.

Joe Vile

Jun 1, 2013
Visit site
It was a security update . got mine a few weeks ago. Still waiting for marshmallow

Sanjay Ramoutar

Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
It was a security update . got mine a few weeks ago. Still waiting for marshmallow

Yes, it was in fact a security update, but I'm not sure why or how, but it made a huge difference in the performance of my battery life, and my phone is running very smooth. Not too sure I want marshmallow to mess things up right now again, lol. Next OS will be on Note 6, once it's worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12