At&t samsung software update 4.2.2016

Loveable John

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Last most recent AT&T Note 4 update has constant voicemail icon on the upper left side of my screen regardless of how many times I check my voicemail. Essentially, there are no messages.

Most of my voicemail message are in Google Voice and I tried removing Google Voicemail, but the icon remains.

I tried clearing the All data in Phone in the Application manager, but the icon returns after re-boot.

Anybody have the same problem?

Anybody got a solution?

:cool:

prebert

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Try calling yourself from another telephone line and leave a voicemail on your AT&T voicemail box. Wait for the new voicemail notification, then check your voicemail and delete your message.

Your voicemail notification icon should reset.

Loveable John

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
I took your advice, but it did not work.

I even, God forbid, reset my phone with no success. What a pain in the a-hole to remember all the apps installed and deleted after the reset.

I think AT&T is trying to stop people from using Google Voice even though Google owns the Android operating system.

Anybody have the same problem?

Anybody got a solution?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
No problems here, but I don't get voicemail on my phone - no one has the number. I use a Google Voice number and never set up my AT&T voicemail because no one ever calls me on that line unless it's a spammer.