Bigger Phones Upcoming (VZW)?

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
When I got the N4, I thought maybe it would look silly holding this huge thing up to my ear. But now it feels like an average sized phone.

With my VZW contract up at the end of this year, I was hoping that something would come out that's even bigger. I don't need tons of new features, but I'd like to go about 1" bigger. But I feel like nobody is trying to push the limits in terms of size anymore.

Anyone heard or know of anything on the horizon to get me excited about? I'm really not all that interested in buying a new phone if it's about the same size as the N4.

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
When I got the N4, I thought maybe it would look silly holding this huge thing up to my ear. But now it feels like an average sized phone.

With my VZW contract up at the end of this year, I was hoping that something would come out that's even bigger. I don't need tons of new features, but I'd like to go about 1" bigger. But I feel like nobody is trying to push the limits in terms of size anymore.

Anyone heard or know of anything on the horizon to get me excited about? I'm really not all that interested in buying a new phone if it's about the same size as the N4.

Larger phones are the norm in Asian countries, check out this latest one coming out :

http://www.androidcentral.com/xiaom...ch-fhd-display-snapdragon-650-4000mah-battery

Note 4 910C 5.1.1 | Android Central App

Dj Lil Mac

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
The Note 6 is the same size and waterproof but no removable battery, and the Motorola Z is on it's way. I also think LG has the V10. I also believe HTC is working on a new handset.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I am conflicted. Like big phones too. IPhone 6plus is a great size. I just don't like apple. If they allowed customizing like Android I might consider . Like my spen. Use a lot and Samsung

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma