Sm910f marshmallow

Satch 2013

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Just got the update today only cleared the cache partition so far so go seems to be running very smooth how's it going for everyone else?

Posted via the Android Central App

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Yep, updated mine earlier today, also DBT N910F :)

Indeed, incredibly smooth, I cannot believe how effortlessly its running, even Gallery opens up and loads very quickly :D my Note 4 is now pretty much as fast as my friends S7 Edge, pure madness!

Lets see how long it keeps this up and how battery life goes. :D

Satch 2013

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I'll see how doze works over night I'm gonna charge it to full and see what % it is in the morning Im liking the app permission feature aswell

Satch 2013

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
You should get it any day now dunno why carriers are pushing it out first I thought unlocked phones are supposed to get the update first

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I think Vodafone are always quick off the mark for updates, unlocked phones don't tend to get updates so quickly these days.

Satch 2013

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Cool my problem now is that since I got marshmallow I can only set the 4 fonts that came with the phone no 3rd party font apps work it says unsupported font please contact developer or uninstall font

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Cool my problem now is that since I got marshmallow I can only set the 4 fonts that came with the phone no 3rd party font apps work it says unsupported font please contact developer or uninstall font

That happened to me when I updated to 5.1.1

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
3rd party fonts still working for me. I'm not liking this hybrid touch wiz theme though. Just seems a bit of a mess with the old lollipop colours and new tw icons. Its like the worse of both world's. Lol.

All I wanted was the theme store.

Last edited:

ericmazariegos

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Are there any other aesthetic changes? Does the TouchWiz launcher now dynamically change the notification bar font color depending on the background? (ie if you have a white background, you get black font) The Galaxy s7 does this as well as iOS

jordyd

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Notification text font doesn't change on mine, and yes you can install Samsung good lock.

Samsung done something weird to the am/pm text as well by making them really small, lower case and dots. Don't know what was wrong with just capitals and no dots.

They change the strangest and smallest of things yet leave most of the stuff that needs changing.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante