New AT&T Update - Not MM, security patch

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just received about a 90MB update on AT&T, changelog is "security enhancements".

Just installed it and it contains the June patch release. Nothing else I can see. SEAndroid is still May, KNOX is still 2.4.1 (I think it was that for the May patch), but at least the core Android security patches are there.

They may be slow as molasses on MM, but at least they are cranking the security updates out with somewhat reasonable speed. So that's good.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm curious to see how the Marshmallow update is when they push it to us. If it's near perfect and operates almost flawlessly, I will be singing their praises for taking their time.

My skeptical nature tells me it will still have tons of bugs like everyone else's updates who got theirs months ago.

Alex Wetzel

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm curious to see how the Marshmallow update is when they push it to us. If it's near perfect and operates almost flawlessly, I will be singing their praises for taking their time.

My skeptical nature tells me it will still have tons of bugs like everyone else's updates who got theirs months ago.
Verizon just updated the note 4 to MM, and I've had no problems with it on mine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21