Haven't got marshmallow yet ! Is this normal?

Khaled Mahmoud1

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Haven't got marshmallow yet ! Is this normal

Hi Everyone
I have a version of note 4 n910c. Android 6 has been released in my country to my version OTA but I haven't got any updates yet. Is this normal and I may get the update after sometime. When I ask anyone here having note 4, they all say that they have got the update
This the message I get when I check for updates
TGc8R6A.jpg
also when I connect my device to Kies it says that I have the last firmware installed.
What should I do to get the update OTA
PS: Iam on android 5.1.1

Evo Longoria

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Haven't got marshmallow yet ! Is this normal

This won't help with your question, but I wouldn't rush to update. I did by accident and am sorry I did. There's nothing in Marshmallow that has enhanced the use of my Note 4. I don't like the Material Design interface or the new Internet browser. The handling of the sdcard is nothing but awkward. I wouldn't bother if I were you; I wish I could go back to 5.1.1.

taife32

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Haven't got marshmallow yet ! Is this normal

Hi Everyone
I have a version of note 4 n910c. Android 6 has been released in my country to my version OTA but I haven't got any updates yet. Is this normal and I may get the update after sometime. When I ask anyone here having note 4, they all say that they have got the update
This the message I get when I check for updates
View attachment 231987
also when I connect my device to Kies it says that I have the last firmware installed.
What should I do to get the update OTA
PS: Iam on android 5.1.1

It might still be coming for your device because they roll out these things over time.

I've been happy with my Note 4 N910F's MM upgrade. It could play some old games like Need for Speed Most Wanted which could not play on my phone before except if I'm running Custom ROMS. And the phone is much faster than it was on Lollipop (5.1.1). It's in fact to being as good as it was with Kitkat (4.4).

Khaled Mahmoud1

Jan 31, 2016
Visit site
Ok guys thanks for the reply
This is an update for my problem I have just found out:
I have note 4 n910c on android 5.1.1 and I just found out that the firmware on my device is from Poland and this version hasn't updated to android 6 yet and when I check for updates I get the message " The last firmware has been updated.
I'm in Egypt and the n910c has been updated to Marshmallow here.
So the question is Can I download the version of android 6 of Egypt of n910c and flash it to my mobile or It will make problem to my device?

AXEL314

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Ok guys thanks for the reply
This is an update for my problem I have just found out:
I have note 4 n910c on android 5.1.1 and I just found out that the firmware on my device is from Poland and this version hasn't updated to android 6 yet and when I check for updates I get the message " The last firmware has been updated.
I'm in Egypt and the n910c has been updated to Marshmallow here.
So the question is Can I download the version of android 6 of Egypt of n910c and flash it to my mobile or It will make problem to my device?

I too have the 910C (UAE variant) and so far MM has been stellar on my device. You should be receiving an update soon.

Note 4 910C 6.0.1 | Good Lock UI | Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma