Did AT&T forget about Marshmallow on the Note 4?

Fuego

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: Did AT&T forget about Marshmallow on the Note 4?

Mine downloaded and installed yesterday (AT&T). So far I wish I had not let it happen. After the last security update before MM my phone was perfect - no issue, and battery life actually improved.

Since MM installed yesterday (1306 MB download) I've had nothing but lockups, and numerous reboots when using the phone, or even when the phone hasn't been touched in over an hour. I had rebooted and cleared cache immediately after the install had completed, but apparently that wasn't good enough. I really hate to have to wipe the phone and start reloading all over again!!!

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Try best buy again. I called yesterday and was told they were in the process of downloading it but it takes a really long time. So I plan on going in tomm and have mine updated.

Soooooo here we go again i went best buy n was told it hasnt been released to them all they had rite now was 5.1.1 smh sooooo again im WAITINGGGGGGGG SMH ima probably get a note 5 soon anyway being as though this is really retarded

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Soooooo here we go again i went best buy n was told it hasnt been released to them all they had rite now was 5.1.1 smh sooooo again im WAITINGGGGGGGG SMH ima probably get a note 5 soon anyway being as though this is really retarded

I just left best buy. Apparently the moron I talked to on Wed had no clue what they were talking about. They don't have mm yet. I am beyond annoyed now. I don't want to change phones yet but looks like I may be going to a s7 soon

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I just left best buy. Apparently the moron I talked to on Wed had no clue what they were talking about. They don't have mm yet. I am beyond annoyed now. I don't want to change phones yet but looks like I may be going to a s7 soon

I was just about to write you apparently after my third visit to Best Buy there's no marshmallow available our device I'm like you though I don't want to change device but the Note 5 I guess I found one 375 unless I can find one cheaper I'm going with that one

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I was just about to write you apparently after my third visit to Best Buy there's no marshmallow available our device I'm like you though I don't want to change device but the Note 5 I guess I found one 375 unless I can find one cheaper I'm going with that one

I was told they just don't have mm yet.

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site

The non expandable memory on the note 5 kills it for me.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The non expandable memory on the note 5 kills it for me.

The exploding and recalled note 7 killed it for me soooooo idk anymore im goin to buy my wife a s7 so in the meantime i guess i will see if i will ever get MM.... if not then i will make my way to note 5 smh even im wit u the non removable battery n sd card SUCKKKKKKKK BIG TOESSS

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
The exploding and recalled note 7 killed it for me soooooo idk anymore im goin to buy my wife a s7 so in the meantime i guess i will see if i will ever get MM.... if not then i will make my way to note 5 smh even im wit u the non removable battery n sd card SUCKKKKKKKK BIG TOESSS

Good luck! I want to get the s7. Just have to wait awhile. 3 teenagers, one who graduates this year are killing my funds right now. 😕

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Good luck! I want to get the s7. Just have to wait awhile. 3 teenagers, one who graduates this year are killing my funds right now. 😕

Wow sound somewhat familiar I have a 8 year old and A5 year old they just started school so I understand how the funds may be I want to get my wife at 7 just cuz I want her to have a new phone what color are you thinking about getting though

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Wow sound somewhat familiar I have a 8 year old and A5 year old they just started school so I understand how the funds may be I want to get my wife at 7 just cuz I want her to have a new phone what color are you thinking about getting though

I'm not sure. Just depends on what metro pcs has at the time.

DCBamBam

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Just called my local best buy and was told that the Samsung people are in the process of redoing their whole system and they can't do any software updates and they don't know when they will be able to.

Are u serious OMGGGGG.....I like it so far im really concerned about battery life which i may need to just get a new battery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance