My phone keeps going back to homescreen while I'm playing games

Jo Kidlatan

Jul 28, 2016
Visit site
My phone keeps going back to homescreen while Im playing games

My phone memory is so full so I started Resetting my phone to Factory Resets and cleared cache, But after that and my phone has a lot of available storage again, when I play my City building game, it randomly goes back to home screen(while playing or when the game is loading). Some sites says its the RAM so the phone needs a restart but I already did and there it goes again. I even Reset my phone again and only Installed my City building game but its still go back to home screen(without me clicking the back or home button).My phone is a Samsung note 4.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: My phone keeps going back to homescreen while Im playing games

Welcome to Android Central! Do you have any "RAM booster" apps installed? If so, get rid of them--they don't help, and can cause more problems than they were meant to solve.

Also, are you having any problems with your Home button? If it's been acting funny, then maybe it's sending false press signals, which would dump you out of the game back to the homescreen.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I had asked the OP a question about that two years ago. Read it and see if any of that applies to you.