New to smart phones and tech

MajicWizzard

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4...if i download app for podcasts, do i do it only for smart phone, and not computer, and do i do both ? In other words do I gain functionality if I use i.e. Pocket Casts on Computer and phone. (Don't know enough to know if it is even possible.. If so, can I use Galaxy Note 4 in conjunction with iMac computer ? Yes I am Novice Minus. Hmm that should have been my user name !

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4...if i download app for podcasts, do i do it only for smart phone, and not computer, and do i do both ? In other words do I gain functionality if I use i.e. Pocket Casts on Computer and phone. (Don't know enough to know if it is even possible.. If so, can I use Galaxy Note 4 in conjunction with iMac computer ? Yes I am Novice Minus. Hmm that should have been my user name !
Welcome to Android Central!

You can use a Podcast app to download and listen to podcast on your phone. There are certain apps, such as Google Play Music, that will allow you to sync or subscribe to podcast and have access to those on your phone and computer, as long as you have an active data connection.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I moved this to the Note 4 forum, since it's more of a question than an intro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez