Has the lasts update for Note 4 over powered the operating system?

A

AC Question

After updating Note 4 crashing and cutting off then back on by itself. So bad that when I contact AT&T support they said I would have to get an insurance replacement.
They sent me another Note 4 yesterday only to find, with help from set up pro, it is crashing as well. I am currently waiting on a second Note 4 replacement.
Has anyone else had this problem?

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
After updating Note 4 crashing and cutting off then back on by itself. So bad that when I contact AT&T support they said I would have to get an insurance replacement.
They sent me another Note 4 yesterday only to find, with help from set up pro, it is crashing as well. I am currently waiting on a second Note 4 replacement.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Probably you already know this but did you try doing a factory reset? It does wonders.

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Same situation for me on Note 4 with T-Mobile. I am still having reboots happen randomly every day. I am starting to wonder if it is a permission issue. The device seems to stay somewhat stable for a little while until I use an app that I haven't used since installing. I opened the Domino's app while out walking the other night and I got the blue load screen and then the phone rebooted. I loaded it again and a location access permission request came up. I accepted and it was fine after that. That was two nights ago.

PHalti

Jul 20, 2016
Visit site
This happened to me about a month ago. I had to get a replacement phone. I haven't installed Marshmallow. The phone has been operating without any major problems.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol