Battery differences

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Does any know what the difference is between eb-bn910bbu and eb-bn910bbe? My phone came with the eb-bn910bbu. But all I can find is eb-bn910bbe.

Thank you

PCE

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I don't know the difference but back in May, I bought two of the batteries ending in u on eBay for $9.99 each. They are OEM batteries just like the ones the phone came with and last just as long each charge.

Larry_F

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Does any know what the difference is between eb-bn910bbu and eb-bn910bbe? My phone came with the eb-bn910bbu. But all I can find is eb-bn910bbe.
The battery I bought on sale from androidcentral a few weeks ago was the bbe version and I don't notice any difference in use between it and the battery that came with my Note 4. Actually, from all of the threads in this forum describing problems with the original battery, I would be happy that Samsung had made a change in the battery resulting in a different product number.

Larry

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I have been looking for eb-bn910bbu and only finding eb-bn910bbe. Not sure what the difference is. I was reading not to buy from ebay as much, because there is a lot of counterfeit batteries out there

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I have been looking for eb-bn910bbu and only finding eb-bn910bbe. Not sure what the difference is. I was reading not to buy from ebay as much, because there is a lot of counterfeit batteries out there

I posted a thread on here back in May about the $9.99 batteries that I bought. They are identical in every way as the ones that the N4 shipped with. I am using them now and can't tell the difference except that they last longer now then my originals that were wearing out.

I got five hours screen time yesterday which I could never do on the originals. I highly recommend them.

I also bought two for my Note Edge.

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
I posted a thread on here back in May about the $9.99 batteries that I bought. They are identical in every way as the ones that the N4 shipped with. I am using them now and can't tell the difference except that they last longer now then my originals that were wearing out.

I got five hours screen time yesterday which I could never do on the originals. I highly recommend them.

I also bought two for my Note Edge.

Do you remember who the ebay seller was?

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
The batteries above are NOT OEM batteries. Someone brought that to my attention. I do not recommend buying those. Sorry for any trouble.

JoeYo7000

Jun 29, 2019
Visit site
There is no difference. The the last letter stands for which market the battery was intended. So e stands for Europe, a stand for Americas, u is for Asia. I purchase my batteries directly out of Asia where they are manufactured, bypassing American wholesalers, to get the freshest, newest batteries. So, I am less concerned with which market the battery is intended for, and more concerned with getting the latest manufacturing run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles