Samsung Link Going Away

Brew Swayne

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
Got a message when I opened Samsung Link today stating that the app will no longer be supported. I use this app A LOT to move files/photos from phone to tablet and vice versa. Anyone know if Sammy is replacing the app with something new or just discontinuing the service altogether? I tried opening the link in the message but it's not an active link...doesn't open my browser or anything.

55fed2f2c8a9a3024b7d1f5bfe5f16c4.jpg

Elfyn1

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
AFAIK it is being discontinued. I use it all the time too and am sad to see it go. I'm on the hunt for a worthy replacement. Suggestions welcome.

Elfyn1

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Not quite. I want to be able to link all my mobile devices (phone, tablet, etc) and my laptop. Not so interested in the cloud, but rather access and syncing of files (photos, music, docs) on the devices themselves. I really liked the interface of Samsung Link. Hoping to find something very similar.

Rosesrread1

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Not quite. I want to be able to link all my mobile devices (phone, tablet, etc) and my laptop. Not so interested in the cloud, but rather access and syncing of files (photos, music, docs) on the devices themselves. I really liked the interface of Samsung Link. Hoping to find something very similar.

Unless I'm misunderstanding which is probably the case , wouldn't SideSync accomplish that? ?

Elfyn1

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Unless I'm misunderstanding which is probably the case , wouldn't SideSync accomplish that? ?
Again, not quite. SideSync is more of a screen mirroring app that lets you control the phone through the computer or device to device. I'm looking for more of a media sharing/syncing app more like AirDroid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21