How's The Note 4?

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I will end up returning my note 7. I went from the note 3 to the note 7. I am on Verizon. My note 3 worked OK except at my office. I dropped a lot of calls there. Where I work is a known poor signal area by Verizon so I really need wifi calling as aback up. I also need good photos in low light. Finally I want wireless charging, but I don't mind buying a wireless back. Do you think the note 4 would work out for me?

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I will end up returning my note 7. I went from the note 3 to the note 7. I am on Verizon. My note 3 worked OK except at my office. I dropped a lot of calls there. Where I work is a known poor signal area by Verizon so I really need wifi calling as aback up. I also need good photos in low light. Finally I want wireless charging, but I don't mind buying a wireless back. Do you think the note 4 would work out for me?

Yes. I'm picky and the N4 is holding up well with better reception than N7. Key is Marshmallow update, stock reset and new battery. Instant Note 4.5.

komobu

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Yes. I'm picky and the N4 is holding up well with better reception than N7. Key is Marshmallow update, stock reset and new battery. Instant Note 4.5.

Thanks Rush....I originally posted this is the Note 7 forum because I was trying to get some info from note 7 owners who had the Note 4 previously. The mods moved my thread to here. It does sound like you were just the person I was trying to reach.

Darren T1

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have had my Note 4 for 2 years (Verizon). Still a great phone.

I would say the low-light photos are a step below the S3 I previously had. Regular light photos are better.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173