Note 4 network problem

nits4387

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
My note4 (910t) has internet problem, its always shows 'e' if i keep the network to automatic bt my internet doesnt work. Whn I select LTE/WCDMA it connects fine and shows '4g' but i loose my network in some time. Even with the calls whn i keep it to automatic, my incoming calls goes on voicemail and after trying 2-3 times it connects. I tried fixing this with my providers but seems some problem with my phone I am not that good in technology, please help

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
So you have the Tmobile version note 4 im guessing your service provider is also Tmobile?
Do other Tmobile users around you have good or bad coverage?
What are your APN settings? This would affect your data mainly and should not affect your phone calls.

nits4387

Nov 11, 2016
Visit site
I bought this phone on ebay. . Its a tmobile unlocked mobile. . My my service provider is mobilicity. . Apn is right. . Dnt knw whts wrng

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Not sure who mobilecity service provider is but i would check the compatibility between the TMO version of your phone with the frequencys and protocols your carrier uses.
For example band 4 LTE vs band 4 HSDPA.. Your carrier may or may not use the same wireless bands as Tmobile does and the phone is not 100% compatible.